Hope Behavioral HealthCare & Hope Recovery Offer the Following Services:
Our Mission at Hope Behavioral Healthcare is to support, encourage, and instill hope with genuine compassion to empower individuals, families, and team members to meet their personal goals.
We are committed to the people we serve and to the people who serve you. We value our clients and understand the amount of courage it takes to reach out for help. Hope is 'never out of reach' and we are here to help you along your journey. We thank you for allowing us to share this part of your journey with you.
We provide the following services:
- Individual, Family, and Group Psychotherapy/Counseling
- Mental Health Screening and Assessment
- Treatment Planning
- Emergency and Crisis Services
- Case Management/Care Coordination
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychiatric evaluations and Diagnosis
- Internal and External Referral to Services
- Marital Counseling
- Alcohol/Drug Assessment (Addiction Severity Index)
- Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Counseling Services
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Services
- Medication Management
- School Based programs
Hope Behavioral Healthcare, with offices in Highland and Salem, Arkansas, serves a diverse population in North Central Arkansas. We offer a variety of services to children, adolescents, and adults who are experiencing emotional and behavioral challenges without regard to race, color, gender, religion, disability, language, sexual orientation, and/or culture.
Hope Recovery offers outpatient treatment for those struggling with alcohol and other drug use and addiction disorders and is committed to providing the most effective treatment, in the least restrictive environment possible.
We help clients reduce legal events, physical problems and illnesses, financial stresses and difficulties associated with alcohol and other drug uses and to repair strained relationships associated with family and friends due to alcohol and drug use.
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Community Support
- Psychiatric Services, Group Education
- Smoking Cessation Classes
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment